Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at Bethesda, MD Housing and Relocation Information
The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first is living on post. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off post.
- The Housing Office (301) 295-6564 or The Housing Referral Office (301) 295-1138/0798. Contact the housing office as soon as you receive moving orders. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.
On Post Housing
- Single Service Members can contact the Bachelor's Quarters at (301) 295-5855.
- On-post family housing is not available for Walter Reed National MMC. However, you may find available housing on one of the bases in the surrounding area listed with contact information in the section under "Government Housing" of this article: Housing, Lodging & Accomodations.
Off Post Housing
If you're looking to rent off-post rather than purchase a home, check out our database for available rentals.
Buy A House
- Click here to find a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations